Skip to content

FTM Hysterectomy Surgeons

A Hysterectomy should be performed by a board certified Gynecologist with extensive experience performing Hysterectomies. While in theory any surgeon that does Hysterectomies for women can perform them for trans men, finding a surgeon that is aware of trans male health needs and has experience working with this population is recommended.

Board Certification Search: If in the United States or Canada, visit the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) website to make sure your surgeon is certified. ABOG is an independant, non-profit organization that certifies Obstetricians and Gynecologists in the Unites States and Canada.

Dr. Burt WebbDr. Burt Webb

Dr. Burt Webb, MD is one of the most recognized OB/GYN's in Arizona, as well as one of the most experienced surgeons in the United States when it comes to FTM gynecological surgery. His dedication to reducing complications with Hysterectomy and Vaginectomy have made him the go-to Gynecologist for trans men in the U.S.

A graduate of Stanford University and the Tulane University School of Medicine, Dr. Webb is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Noted for his exceptional patient care, Dr. Webb has worked with Dr. Toby Meltzer for many years, providing Hysterectomies and Vaginectomies for patients undergoing Metoidioplasty or Phalloplasty. He regularly presents at the Gender Odyssey conference in Seattle, and considers it a blessing to work in trans health care.

Map of Hysterectomy Surgeons

Ready to speak with a surgeon? // 100% Confidential // Trans-owned & operated // Request Free Info Now!